Hampshire Heartwood is a professional and friendly tree surgery service covering all aspects of tree work and hedging.
Founded by Alex and Jake, we pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service at a fair price. With 10+ years experience, we are well equipped to undertake any job.
- Insured and fully qualified (NPTC standard)
- Trained at Sparsholt College
- £10 million public liability insurance
- All work carried out to BS3998 (British standard)
- Equipment available to carry out any aspect of tree work
- Trained at Sparsholt College to gain practical qualifications
- Wide range of experience working with different companies across Hampshire
- Experience working with a large company in New Zealand
- Studied at Westonbert Arboretum to gain level 4 diploma in arboriculture
- Achieved a Merit in Level 3 extended diploma in arboriculture
- Worked all over Hampshire for leading contractors before starting up with Alex
- Enjoys large and challenging trees and has lots of experience doing so
Monday-Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Sunday 10am - 3pm
tree surgery Services
This is a reduction of the height and/or spread of the crown of a tree. By reducing the size of the crown you can in turn reduce the amount of stress put on branches. The tree has less sail area and is less susceptible to wind.
CROWN LIFTING & THINNING
Crown lifting is the removal of the lowest branches. This method of pruning is often used when access is required under the tree. Crown thinning is the removal of smaller branches throughout the tree, designed to create a uniform density.
TREE FELLING & DEADWOOD REMOVAL
As trees mature often branches will die within the crown. This process prevents any falling debris creating any issues with targets below. Often trees have to be removed entirely, and one way to do this is to fell them.
We have machinery available to grind out stumps of any size to a required depth. Narrow access machines are also used for tight gateways and paths.
Logs sold & delivered
Our logs are sold and delivered across Hampshire. Prices are for a level load on a pickup vehicle.
Seasoned hardwood logs delivered - £80
Seasoned softwood logs delivered - £50
We aim to respond to website enquirers within 5 hours. If you need immediate assistance, please call us!
To get a quote, arrange a viewing or discuss an idea, please fill out the form below. We'll aim to respond within 5 hours!